Race Name: CEBU MARATHON 2019
Founder / Organizer : Cebu Executive Runners Club
Co-organizers: The Cebu City Government and the Cebu Provincial Government
Technical Race Organizer: Kinetic Concepts - Events Organizers
Presenting Partners: Ayala Malls Inc. Ayala Center Cebu & Cebu Business Park
Official Partners: New Balance - Official Performance Footwear
Pocari Sweat - Official ION Supply Drink
Nature's Spring - Official Water Supply
Ayala Malls Inc. - Official Marathon Venue
Y101FM - Official FM Radio Station
Sunstar - Media Partner
Racing Event Categories:
1) Marathon (Men, Women)
2) Half Marathon (Men, Women)
3) 5k Run (Men, Women)
Date & Time:
Sunday, January 13, 2019
Negros Road, Cebu Business Park Cebu City, Cebu Philippines
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/W2WGnNTT7MT2
03:00 a.m Marathon (42k) Start - Cut off time limits: 7.5 hours
03:30 a.m Half Marathon(21k) Start - Cut off time limits : 4 hours
04:30 a.m 5km (No Cut Off)
- Marathon and Half Marathon Races:
CEBU Business Parks to Banilad to Talamban - Uturn to Lahug to Capitol to Labangon to Katipunan to V. Rama to Osmena Boulevard to Mabolo to Plaza Independencia
- 5km Race:
Cebu Business Parks to Kamputhaw to Lahug to Salinas to Juan Luna back to Cebu Business Parks
The races will be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of the PATAFA and the Race Organizer.
(i) The time limits are based on the gun time (not on the net time).
(ii) The cut-off time will be enforced at each checkpoint due to limited duration of traffic control, security operation and event operation. The runners, who fail to pass through the checkpoint before the cut-off time will be disqualified from the race. Furthermore, runners who lag excessively behind the cut-off time pace may be asked to leave the course at anytime.
Maximum Number of Entrants:
Those who fulfill the following conditions, and whose participation is approved by the organizer.
1) Marathon: Must be at least 18 years of age on the race day
- runners who are capable of completing the race within 7 hours and 30 minutes
1-2) Semi-Elite Athletes
- Athletes who satisfy the requirements set forth by PATAFA.
1-3) Elite Athletes
- Athletes, registered with the PATAFA and other governing bodies.
- Invited Athletes: National, Domestic and international runners.
2) 5km Race: Must be at least 13 years of age on the race day
the "The latest rules and regulations applicable to the event day" set by PATAFA.
For both the marathon, and Half marathon races, the prize money based on the results will be awarded in accordance with separate rules.
- Marathon: Php 2,100.00
- Half Marathon: Php 1800.00
- 5k : Php 750.00
Online entry: http://www.cebumarathon.ph
2) Application Period:
Applications must be received between September 14, 2018 to December 16, 2018 only.
3) Payment: Paid by CASH/ CREDIT CARD or unless specified
Selected entrants must pay the entry fee by credit card before the deadline.
January 9, 2019 Wednesday to January 12, 2019 Saturday
Venue: The Activezone Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu Business Parks Cebu City
Time: 10am to 9pm
*There will be no entry or packet pick-up on the race day .
1) Entry fees are non-refundable, in the event of the cancellation of the race if such cancellation is not attributable to the organizer.
2) The event will be operated in compliance with all national laws and regulations.
DISCLAIMER: Entries once paid and confirmed are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE, NON UPGRADEABLE & NON DOWNGRADEABLE.